Amazing! Today I crossed the halfway point in my stated weight loss goal. I am actually down 21 pounds in 4 weeks. I’m stunned and amazed, but not really now that I understand the TSFL system. Pardon me for gushing over with excitement. This TSFL is a system with high predictability. I’ve been sticking very close to my "fueling schedule" and exercising everyday so I can reach my goal sooner rather than later. Weight loss is merely the beginning – Phase 1, as TSFL calls it. Phase 2 – BeSlim is just getting healthier – to optimal health. Here is a link to my health coaches’ web site: Lori and Wayne Andersen to read more about the program.
There are so many aspects this lifestyle change has helped me with:
- I’m actually eating breakfast. I used to skip it all the time. Now I start my day fueled fast.
- I’m eating from a plan. What a difference to have the food ready to go. I’m far less impulsive on snacking and over eating.
- A schedule of eating six times during the day has been a real change. This grazing approach, however, has actually become quite natural. It is like rewarding myself every three hours. Can you say, Pavlov’s puppy?
- My choices are many, but all my feed decisions are good. Lots of variety to choose from all in 100 calorie packages provides a variety.
- The web site has proven to be a total education. Part of me – the competitor – see it like a golf score card. I enter data such as my weight, food intake, and exercise and the dog gone thing calculates my calories.
- TEE – Total Energy Expenditure. This is calculated on the web site. It is the amount of energy we spend in a day in rest or just normal work and moving around. Based on what I eat or exercise I go above or below that line. Below is weight loss. That’s where this system has kept me – burning fat for the last month.
- This is easy to do. Convenient.
- It is free – really. When I compare what I was spending a day to eat, snack, and graze before the cost of TSFL is actually saving me money. My monthly food bill excluding the "lean and green" meal is about $280 per month.
Sorry about gushing over. I’m very upbeat as my life is taking shape. I’m past the halfway mark!