Success Emerges at the Intersection of Life and Work.
Keynote, Programs & Training
Listen to your heart and you’ll hear the voice of an innate desire yearning to make a difference. Look at your bank balance and you’re realize there’s bill to be paid. Making Meaningful Money reconciles these seemingly opposed motivations to create a positive and profitable pattern for your life, work, and relationships.
The Making Meaningful Money Method is simple to comprehend. Yet, like any skill, mastery involves commitment, technique, and work. As the graphic to the right depicts, Purpose, Strategy, Service, and Values form the four corners at the intersection of Life and Work.
Awakening to the Making Meaningful Money possibility is freeing from what used to feel like a compromise. This more whole person effort plays to our natural groove and gifting for success on our terms. Such intrinsic motivation powers up confidence, tamps fears, and clarifies priorities. When this factors are present, performance improvement is sure to follow.
Integrating the need for meaning and the need for money isn’t just possible—it’s the most profitable and wealth-building way to be in life and work with increasing integrity and opportunity.
Making Meaningful Money™ is for those entering or in the workplace, especially younger and mid-career generations where meaningful work and personal significance matter deeply. While this message is broadly applicable to a variety of audiences, below are more specific audiences where its relevance to the person as well as the company or association matters.
- Licensed professionals in industries such as insurance, financial services, real estate, mortgages
- Small and mid-market CEOs who are often the main revenue generator
- Rainmakers in professions such as accounting, counseling, coaching, engineering, architecture, CPAs, and law
- Direct sellers
- Solo owners and freelancers
- Small business owners
- C-Suite executives
- CEOs, CLOs, Presidents, Managing Directors
- Line managers and supervisors
- Staff and Administrators
- Family Office members
- Wealth Managers
- Broker Dealer Networks
Key Making Meaningful Money Message Points:
- Purpose is the source of meaning.
- Meaning is the richest vein of authentic motivation.
- Answering five strategic questions sets the foundation for real success.
- Money follows meaning. People are motivated when advancing their meaning.
- Making Meaningful Money is the result of making a difference for all parties involved.
Making Meaningful Money Keynote Address
Keynote addresses are vital to the success of your event. Keynote speakers are typically used to open or close a convention or open and close a day of a multi-day conference. These critical messages may run from as brief as 20 minutes to as long as 75 minutes. The Keynote speaker’s role is to uplift the audience, set the stage for what’s next, and advance the company’s or association’s business objectives. Crafting a keynote speech starts months in advance with research, interviews, thought, writing, development, and rehearsal. Like any professional, the best make it look easy simply because preparation and practice preceded the performance. Kevin W. McCarthy has been a continuous Professional Member of the National Speakers Association since 1993.
Making Meaningful Money Breakout Sessions
Whereas a keynote speech typically inspires and offers valuable insights and illustrative stories, breakout sessions move ideas into actionable next steps for a smaller segment of your conference attendees.
Clients who engage Kevin as a keynote speaker often want him to do one or two follow-up breakout sessions or workshops. These can typically run from 60 minutes to 120 minutes. The added time and smaller setting give the audience more opportunity with Kevin to delve into more personalized and practical application of the Meaningful Money™ Method. Typically, this includes:
- Discovering their Complete Competency™ strengths and gaps
- Writing a personal 2-word purpose statement using our proprietary tool found at www.ONPURPOSE.me
- Building an individual making Making Meaningful Money™ Professional Roadmap
Making Meaningful Money™ Training Programs
Training programs run from a half-day to a multi-day training typically hosted at or near your location.
Kevin, you were the perfect kick-off keynote speaker for our More Than Money Conference in New York City.
Monroe M. Diefendorf, Jr., MI, CLU, ChFC, CFP, RFC, CIMA, CAP
3D Wealth Family Office Services, LLC