Kevin W. McCarthy is the world’s leading authority about being on-purpose. Since the late 1980s, this original thinker’s groundbreaking research, books, tools, speeches, and programs have guided individuals and organizations to live more meaningful and productive private lives and to be more publicly (on the job) contributing to the improvement of society, especially through the platform of business. The more familiar you become with Kevin’s works, the more you will discover how others have successfully leveraged aspects of the On-Purpose platform, but none others offer the context and integration of life, work, and relationships.
Below are three suggested program titles for engaging Kevin to be your event speaker.
Kevin’s Areas of Expertise:
If the above titles don’t suit your convention or conference theme, that’s not a problem. Kevin’s decades of diverse experiences means he can readily tailor a title and program to your needs. For every client, Kevin conducts research into the language, culture, and current events relevant to your audience. Using this research plus his experiences and expertise, Kevin blends together impactful performances with enduring messages.
- Purpose clarification
- Personal growth and development
- Life integration (not balance)
- Setting and keeping priorities
- Personal responsibility and competency
- Body, Mind, and Spirit integration
- Overcoming obstacles to success
- Deep strategy: purpose, vision, missions, and values
- Business strategy
- Customer service via The Service Model
- Sales motivation
- Sales strategy
- The future of business
- Organizational shifting
- Efficiency, effectiveness, and engagement