Watch this video interview I did with Factor77 to gain insight into on-purpose concepts. Some of the questions asked and answered are below.
- Was there something you went through personally that made you write your book?
- What is your methodology for taking a step back in today’s world and being able to figure out what the heck you're doing?
- Why do you say a balanced life is a myth?
- So if you're doing what you love there should be no balance?
- How do you go out and find the right people to keep you motivated?
- How do you know when it’s time to stop and look around at what you're doing and take that first step?
- How do you feel satisfied at the end of the day instead of stressed out?